Boyfriend Prefers Spending Time With Friends
If your boyfriend spends time with his friends he becomes careless about you, which in turn, leaves you more insecure about yourself.
It has been observed that the boyfriend prefers spending time with his friends than you.
His friends can understand his needs better than you.
They can give him the confidence that you can do something to be with him.
If his friends realize that you are upset, then they can calm you down.
They will take care of you if you are upset.
If you are too young for this world and don't know how to handle your emotions, they will understand your state of mind.
Some of the reasons why your boyfriend spends time with his friends
- You lack confidence in your relationship
- You don't meet his friends frequently
- You feel jealous when he spends time with them
- You don't know your place in his life
- You aren't able to talk to him freely
- You are too clingy
- You feel left out when he spends time with his friends
- You can't share your excitement with him
- You are a bossy girl
- You don't help him with his life problems
- You want your boyfriend to be the way you want him to be
- You are not able to learn how to share your love with him
- You are too possessive of him
- You can't read his body language
- You are not able to know his mind.
Some of the reasons why he is responsible for your life
- He takes care of you when you are upset
- He will listen to your problems patiently
- He will try to solve your problems
- He will help you
- He will be there for you
- He always calls you to cheer you up
- You do not bother him
- You always have your own agenda
- You always try to make him happy
- You overcompensate for his kindness
- You feel more beautiful because of him
- You constantly try to make him happy
- You are dependent on him
- You overreact to his mood swings
- You always see his eyes
- You try to communicate with him but he doesn't respond
- He tries to bring you up
- You assume he loves you
If you have found any of the points discussed above, then you must be happy that you have found the answers that you were looking for.
If you feel that your boyfriend doesn't value you as a partner then you must think about moving on and leaving him for someone genuinely interested in you.
If you feel that you are not good enough for him, then you need to try harder and do more for yourself.
Do not let anyone take advantage of you and continue doing the same thing.
In any case, he spends quite a bit of time with his friends
I know that he has some important business that he must attend to with them.
Yet, he is always on their last call every single time.
I do not get the logic of such behavior.
Perhaps, he has no concrete plans or meetings with them and they somehow end up booking him an appointment for them.
I do not think he is afraid of going out with me or our friends.
If he was, he would have scheduled something or told me the number of days he wants us to spend with them.
I do not know what is wrong with him though.
Can’t he just go out with us to a restaurant?
He said they are in a rush. They just wanted to make the last call before they get kicked out of the place.
He does not like making plans. He said it is too much work.
If he is truly not interested in making plans, then he should tell me what he wants to do rather than being all secretive about it.
He said that his friends are spending time with him as if he is someone else’s property.
He said he cannot say no to them.
I think that they just want to have fun with him.
I do not want to make a big deal of it. I want to know what is really wrong with him.
I don’t want him to avoid my friends because he does not like to make plans.
I just want to understand him.
5 ways to know if your boyfriend is really in love with you or not
1. Does he do anything for you without your asking?
It is common for a boyfriend to say that he loves a girl even if she hasn't done anything special for him.
He would love to have a girlfriend, but would just do things for her because he doesn't see anything special in you.
But in reality, if he does anything for you without you asking, it could mean that he is not only in love with you but also in love with you and everything you do.
2. Does he ask you questions?
If your boyfriend asks you questions, it is a clear sign that he is not just into you.
If he just wants to get information about you or you to look like you don't have anything interesting to say, then there is a possibility that he is actually just using you.
3. Does he compliment you more than your friends?
When your boyfriend compliments your looks or your personality, it is like he's telling you that he really loves you.
If you feel like you don't have anything good to say about him, then it could be because he doesn't really love you.
4. Does he compliment your friends?
If he doesn't care about your friends, then there is a possibility that he might not even be into you.
5. Does he pay your bills?
If your boyfriend doesn't pay your bills, it could mean that he doesn't actually love you.